Mugwhys Vintage: Today's treasure finds..... I'm keeping at least one piece!

Old Eagle Heights

Old Eagle Heights

01 August, 2014

Today's treasure finds..... I'm keeping at least one piece!

Well it has been sometime since I last went "op shopping" and after today's finds I question why I stayed away for so long.  It has certainly wetted my appetite to find more bargains/treasures.  I would say about half of the things are going to wind up in my Etsy shop in one form or another. I am going to make house pants out of the single bed sheets, put a couple of pages from an old book in the frames and maybe keep the beautiful Pyrex dish (green is my colour after all), but I am sooooooo definitely keeping the art glass.  It has already found its place in the lounge room.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you. Mugwhy