Mugwhys Vintage: Ethan's First Easter.

Old Eagle Heights

Old Eagle Heights

10 April, 2012

Ethan's First Easter.

I can't believe it, the four day Easter Weekend (hope you had a good one) gone!
We caught up with family, it was Ethan, our Grand Nephews, first Easter, even cousins from Denmark were able to make it. Those who couldn't be with us were missed.  Just because we weren't able to all be together didn't mean we weren't thinking of each other.
Ethan our beautiful Grand Nephew


What is Easter without Prawns, and lots of them.

What can I say.



Nickyyyyyyyyyyy!

Bluey watches on, not much of a water dog, unusual for Blues.
Too cold for the locals, these Danes liked it though.  Tourists.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower and co-host of this month's blog hop. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun :) I'm looking forward to getting you know you better!

    It looks like you had such a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from you. Mugwhy