Mugwhys Vintage: Whistle for Milk

Old Eagle Heights

Old Eagle Heights

06 May, 2012

Whistle for Milk

It's another long week-end, yes another beautiful sunshiny second day of a three day week-end.  Before I go out into the garden to play I wanted to showoff let you have a "look see" at some of my favourite op shop finds over the past week or so.  It's also a chance to show my new learned skills of editing photos using http://pixlr.com/express/  (thanks to Tiffany over at http://www.thenesteffect.com/ for the link in her post "My Favourite Websites, Blogging Resourses" list).

I got all of these in one shop on one day, score!

Love this ice bucket, come biscuit barrel, come rice server, this will be my 7th or 8th ice bucket, they're becoming a bit of an obsession.  I have been playing around adding a 'signature' to my photos, when I remembered that is. 


Another Bone China cup to add to my collection that I use as dessert/pudding bowls.  They are always so cheap, 50c to $1.00 each when they don't have a saucer.

$2.00!!!! for this groovy, my guess 1960's vinyl, mustard coloured handbag.  I do love the 'snap' a good clasp makes when you close it.


Found this beautiful dainty, crochet covered button in the zip pocket. 

I almost only got the green one, I'm so glad the lady talked me into keeping the pair together.  Just a lovely pair of retro cannisters. 

This is my favourite a "Whistle for Milk" (hence the title of this post) child's cup.  The whistle works.  Sooooooooooooooo cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you. Mugwhy