Mugwhys Vintage: The Perfect Gold Coast Day

Old Eagle Heights

Old Eagle Heights

10 March, 2012

The Perfect Gold Coast Day

What a perfect Gold Coast day.  The weather  was/is lovely, sunny and warm, although the humidity did rise as the day progressed, as was evident by the soft chocolates at lunch.

Forever, the "greenie", I was only too happy to hold an Enjo Demonstration.  NO I am not selling it, just telling you about my morning, so please read on.

There were 10 of us including the demonstrators, and it was a great mix of people, with being environmental conscience the common factor.

Of course it was the light lunch after the demo that was my true (sorry Kym and Sue) reason for the get together.  I was only too happy to use some of my recent finds and of course do a little bit of baking.  Only being new to blogging I now, looking back over the day, realise how important it is to take photos.   When I got everything made, displayed and on the table it was great, I just don't have the photo's to prove it.  There was several plates of sandwich triangles, canapes etc.   I remembered before and after, but forgot the in between, lesson learnt.




Help yourself to Tea and Coffee.

A four year old's flower arrangement, thank you Monique, it's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you. Mugwhy